I don’t know about you, but I need some good pumping music to get me going. If the music slows down, my pace slows down too. Often times without even noticing. But I don’t like to listen to just anything when I run. I really enjoy Christian music and I try to take advantage of the time when I’m out pounding the pavement, to worship the Lord.
“In whatever you do, …, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
This is what’s on my playlist at the moment.
- Dance – Newsboys
- This Is Not a Test – Toby Mac
- Press On (feat. Blanca Callahan) – Building 429
- Impossible – Building 429
- Shake – Mercy Me
- Like a Match – Toby Mac
- Move – Toby Mac
- Greater – Mercy Me
- Fishers of Men – Newsboys
- Backseat Driver (feat. Hollyn & TRU) – Toby Mac
What’s your best Christian song to workout to at the moment?